Is NUTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NUTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - usually large hard-shelled seed
- noun - Egyptian goddess of the sky
- noun - a small (usually square or hexagonal) metal block with internal screw thread to be fitted onto a bolt
- noun - half the width of an em
- noun - a whimsically eccentric person
- noun - someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
- noun - one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- verb - gather nuts
- adj - informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- Crazy; insane.
- Used to express contempt, disappointment, or refusal.
- verb - to gather nuts (hard-shelled dry fruits)
There are 4 letters in NUTS: N S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NUTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of NUTS, to go: NUTS?
Rearrange the letters in NUTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NUTS
What's nearby NUTS
Lookup in Wiki for NUTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NUTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NUTS"