Is SHUNT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHUNT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a passage by which a bodily fluid (especially blood) is diverted from one channel to another
- noun - a conductor having low resistance in parallel with another device to divert a fraction of the current
- noun - implant consisting of a tube made of plastic or rubber
- verb - transfer to another track, of trains
- verb - provide with or divert by means of an electrical shunt
- The act or process of turning aside or moving to an alternate course.
- A railroad switch.
- A low-resistance connection between two points in an electric circuit that forms an alternative path for a portion of the current.
- A passage between two natural body channels, such as blood vessels, especially one created surgically to divert or permit flow from one pathway or region to another; a bypass.
- To turn or move aside or onto another course: shunting traffic around an accident.
- To evade by putting aside or ignoring: urgent problems that society can no longer shunt aside.
- To switch (a train or car) from one track to another.
- To provide or divert (current) by means of a shunt.
- To move or turn aside.
- To become diverted by means of a shunt.
- verb - to turn aside
There are 5 letters in SHUNT: H N S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHUNT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHUNT, to go: SHUNT?
Rearrange the letters in SHUNT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHUNT
What's nearby SHUNT
Lookup in Wiki for SHUNT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHUNT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHUNT"