Is HUN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HUN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a nomadic people who invaded Europe in the 4th century
- noun - offensive term for a person of German descent
- A member of a nomadic pastoralist people who invaded Europe in the fourth and fifth centuries A.
- Often hun.
- Used as a disparaging term for a German, especially a German soldier in World War I.
- noun - a barbarous, destructive person
There are 3 letters in HUN: H N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HUN
To search all scrabble anagrams of HUN, to go: HUN?
Rearrange the letters in HUN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HUN
What's nearby HUN
Lookup in Wiki for HUN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HUN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HUN"