Is HUNT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HUNT in various dictionaries:
- noun - Englishman and Pre-Raphaelite painter (1827-1910)
- noun - United States architect (1827-1895)
- noun - British writer who defended the Romanticism of Keats and Shelley (1784-1859)
- noun - an association of huntsmen who hunt for sport
- noun - an instance of searching for something
- noun - the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- noun - the work of finding and killing or capturing animals for food or pelts
- noun - the pursuit and killing or capture of wild animals regarded as a sport
- verb - pursue for food or sport (as of wild animals)
- verb - pursue or chase relentlessly
- verb - chase away, with as with force
- verb - yaw back and forth about a flight path
- verb - oscillate about a desired speed, position, or state to an undesirable extent
- verb - seek, search for
- verb - search (an area) for prey
- To pursue (game) for food or sport.
- To search through (an area) for prey: hunted the ridges.
- To make use of (hounds, for example) in pursuing game.
- To pursue intensively so as to capture or kill: hunted down the escaped convict.
- To seek out; search for.
- To drive out forcibly, especially by harassing; chase away: hunted the newcomers out of town.
- To pursue game.
- To make a search; seek.
- To yaw back and forth about a flight path, as if seeking a new direction or another angle of attack.
- To rotate up and down or back and forth without being deflected by the pilot.
- To oscillate about a selected value.
- To swing back and forth; oscillate.
- The act or sport of hunting: an enthusiast for the hunt.
- A hunting expedition or outing, usually with horses and hounds.
- Those taking part in such an expedition or outing.
- A diligent search or pursuit: on a hunt for cheap gas.
- adv - to pursue for food or sport [v -ED, -ING, -S] : HUNTABLE [adj], HUNTEDLY
There are 4 letters in HUNT: H N T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HUNT
To search all scrabble anagrams of HUNT, to go: HUNT?
Rearrange the letters in HUNT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HUNT
What's nearby HUNT
Lookup in Wiki for HUNT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HUNT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HUNT"