Is HAUNT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HAUNT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a frequently visited place
- verb - follow stealthily or recur constantly and spontaneously to
- verb - haunt like a ghost
- verb - be a regular or frequent visitor to a certain place
- To inhabit, visit, or appear to in the form of a ghost or other supernatural being.
- To visit often; frequent: haunted the movie theaters.
- To come to mind continually; obsess: a riddle that haunted me all morning.
- To recur or visit often, especially as a ghost.
- A place much frequented.
- A ghost or other supernatural being.
- verb - to visit frequently
There are 5 letters in HAUNT: A H N T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HAUNT
To search all scrabble anagrams of HAUNT, to go: HAUNT?
Rearrange the letters in HAUNT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HAUNT
What's nearby HAUNT
Lookup in Wiki for HAUNT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HAUNT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HAUNT"