Is STUN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STUN in various dictionaries:
- verb - make senseless or dizzy by or as if by a blow
- verb - hit something or somebody as if with a sandbag
- verb - overcome as with astonishment or disbelief
- To daze or render senseless, by or as if by a blow.
- To overwhelm or daze with a loud noise.
- A blow or shock that stupefies.
- verb - to render senseless or incapable of action
There are 4 letters in STUN: N S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STUN
To search all scrabble anagrams of STUN, to go: STUN?
Rearrange the letters in STUN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STUN
What's nearby STUN
Lookup in Wiki for STUN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STUN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STUN"