Is STUNT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STUNT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a difficult or unusual or dangerous feat
- noun - a creature (especially a whale) that has been prevented from attaining full growth
- verb - check the growth or development of
- verb - perform a stunt or stunts
- One that stunts.
- One that is stunted.
- A plant disease that causes dwarfing.
- A feat displaying unusual strength, skill, or daring.
- Something of an unusual nature done for publicity.
- verb - to hinder the normal growth of
There are 5 letters in STUNT: N S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STUNT
To search all scrabble anagrams of STUNT, to go: STUNT?
Rearrange the letters in STUNT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STUNT
What's nearby STUNT
Lookup in Wiki for STUNT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STUNT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STUNT"