Is RUNG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUNG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a crosspiece between the legs of a chair
- noun - one of the crosspieces that form the steps of a ladder
- verb - sound loudly and sonorously
- verb - ring or echo with sound
- verb - make (bells) ring, often for the purposes of musical edification
- verb - get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
- verb - extend on all sides of simultaneously
- verb - attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
- A rod or bar forming a step of a ladder.
- A crosspiece between the legs of a chair.
- The spoke in a wheel.
- One of the spokes or handles on a ship’s wheel.
- adj - a crosspiece forming a step of a ladder [n -S] : RUNGLESS
There are 4 letters in RUNG: G N R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUNG
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUNG, to go: RUNG?
Rearrange the letters in RUNG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUNG
What's nearby RUNG
Lookup in Wiki for RUNG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUNG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUNG"