Is URN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of URN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large vase that usually has a pedestal or feet
- noun - a large pot for making coffee or tea
- A vase of varying size and shape, usually having a footed base or pedestal.
- A closed metal vessel having a spigot and used for warming or serving tea or coffee.
- The spore-bearing part of a moss capsule.
- adj - a rounded, decorative container [n -S] : VASELIKE
There are 3 letters in URN: N R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to URN
To search all scrabble anagrams of URN, to go: URN?
Rearrange the letters in URN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of URN
What's nearby URN
Lookup in Wiki for URN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of URN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: URN"