Is RUIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction
- noun - a ruined building
- noun - the process of becoming dilapidated
- noun - an event that results in destruction
- noun - failure that results in a loss of position or reputation
- noun - destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
- verb - destroy completely
- verb - destroy or cause to fail
- verb - reduce to bankruptcy
- verb - reduce to ruins
- verb - deprive of virginity
- verb - fall into ruin
- Total destruction or disintegration, either physical, moral, social, or economic.
- A cause of total destruction.
- The act of destroying totally.
- A destroyed person, object, or building.
- Often ruins.
- To destroy completely; demolish.
- To harm irreparably.
- To reduce to poverty or bankruptcy.
- To fall into ruin.
- verb - to damage beyond repair or renewal
There are 4 letters in RUIN: I N R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUIN, to go: RUIN?
Rearrange the letters in RUIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUIN
What's nearby RUIN
Lookup in Wiki for RUIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUIN"