Is RUNE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUNE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any character from an ancient Germanic alphabet used in Scandinavia from the 3rd century to the Middle Ages
- Any of the characters in several alphabets used by ancient Germanic peoples from the 3rd to the 13th century.
- A similar character in another alphabet, sometimes believed to have magic powers.
- A poem or an incantation of mysterious significance, especially a magic charm.
- A Finnish poem or section of a poem.
- adj - a letter of an ancient alphabet [n -S] : RUNELIKE
There are 4 letters in RUNE: E N R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUNE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUNE, to go: RUNE?
Rearrange the letters in RUNE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUNE
What's nearby RUNE
Lookup in Wiki for RUNE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUNE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUNE"