Is PRUNE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRUNE in various dictionaries:
- noun - dried plum
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - weed out unwanted or unnecessary things
- The partially dried fruit of any of several varieties of the common plum, Prunus domestica.
- Any kind of plum that can be dried without spoiling.
- An ill-tempered, stupid, or incompetent person.
- To cut off or remove dead or living parts or branches of (a plant, for example) to improve shape or growth.
- To remove or cut out as superfluous.
- To remove what is superfluous or undesirable.
- adj - to cut off branches or parts from [v PRUNED, PRUNING, PRUNES] : PRUNABLE
There are 5 letters in PRUNE: E N P R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRUNE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRUNE, to go: PRUNE?
Rearrange the letters in PRUNE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PRUNE
What's nearby PRUNE
Lookup in Wiki for PRUNE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRUNE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRUNE"