Is PURINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PURINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of several bases that are derivatives of purine
- noun - a colorless crystalline organic base containing nitrogen
- A colorless crystalline organic base, C 5H4N4, that is the parent compound of various biologically important derivatives.
- Any of a group of organic compounds derived from or structurally related to purine, including uric acid, caffeine, and the nucleic acid constituents adenine and guanine.
- noun - a chemical compound
There are 6 letters in PURINE: E I N P R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PURINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PURINE, to go: PURINE?
Rearrange the letters in PURINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PURINE
What's nearby PURINE
Lookup in Wiki for PURINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PURINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PURINE"