Is PIE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PIE in various dictionaries:
- noun - dish baked in pastry-lined pan often with a pastry top
- noun - a prehistoric unrecorded language that was the ancestor of all Indo-European languages
- A baked food composed of a shell of pastry that is filled with fruit, meat, cheese, or other ingredients, and usually covered with a pastry crust.
- A layer cake having cream, custard, or jelly filling.
- A whole that can be shared: “That would... enlarge the economic pie by making the most productive use of every investment dollar” (New York Times).
- A monetary unit formerly in use in India and Pakistan.
- An almanac of services used in the English church before the Reformation.
- noun - a Greek letter
- verb - to jumble or disorder
There are 3 letters in PIE: E I P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PIE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIE, to go: PIE?
Rearrange the letters in PIE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PIE
What's nearby PIE
Lookup in Wiki for PIE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PIE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PIE"