Is PIKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PIKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a broad highway designed for high-speed traffic
- noun - highly valued northern freshwater fish with lean flesh
- noun - a sharp point (as on the end of a spear)
- noun - medieval weapon consisting of a spearhead attached to a long pole or pikestaff
- noun - any of several elongate long-snouted freshwater game and food fishes widely distributed in cooler parts of the northern hemisphere
- A long spear formerly used by infantry.
- A freshwater game and food fish (Esox lucius) of the Northern Hemisphere that has a long snout and attains a length of over 1.
- Any of various similar or related fishes.
- A turnpike.
- A tollgate on a turnpike.
- To come into prominence: “a policy... allowing for little flexibility if an important new singer comes down the pike” (Christian Science Monitor).
- A hill with a pointed summit.
- A spike or sharp point, as on the tip of a spear.
- verb - to pierce with a pike (a long spear)
There are 4 letters in PIKE: E I K P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PIKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIKE, to go: PIKE?
Rearrange the letters in PIKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PIKE
What's nearby PIKE
Lookup in Wiki for PIKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PIKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PIKE"