Is PILE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PILE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of objects laid on top of each other
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a large sum of money (especially as pay or profit)
- noun - fine soft dense hair (as the fine short hair of cattle or deer or the wool of sheep or the undercoat of certain dogs)
- noun - battery consisting of voltaic cells arranged in series
- noun - a column of wood or steel or concrete that is driven into the ground to provide support for a structure
- noun - the yarn (as in a rug or velvet or corduroy) that stands up from the weave
- noun - a nuclear reactor that uses controlled nuclear fission to generate energy
- verb - arrange in stacks
- verb - press tightly together or cram
- verb - place or lay as if in a pile
- A quantity of objects stacked or thrown together in a heap.
- A large accumulation or quantity: a pile of trouble.
- A large sum of money; a fortune: made their pile in the commodities market.
- A funeral pyre.
- A very large building or complex of buildings.
- A nuclear reactor.
- A voltaic pile.
- To place or lay in or as if in a pile or heap: piled books onto the table.
- To load (something) with a heap or pile: piled the table with books.
- To heap (something) in abundance: piled potato salad onto the plate.
- To form a heap or pile.
- To move in, out, or forward in a disorderly mass or group: pile into a bus; pile out of a car.
- To accumulate.
- To undergo a serious vehicular collision.
- A heavy beam of timber, concrete, or steel, driven into the earth as a foundation or support for a structure.
- A wedge-shaped charge pointing downward.
- A Roman javelin.
- To drive piles into.
- To support with piles.
- Cut or uncut loops of yarn forming the surface of certain fabrics, such as velvet, plush, and carpeting.
- The surface so formed.
- Soft, fine hair, fur, or wool.
- verb - to lay one upon the other
There are 4 letters in PILE: E I L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PILE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PILE, to go: PILE?
Rearrange the letters in PILE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PILE
What's nearby PILE
Lookup in Wiki for PILE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PILE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PILE"