Is PERIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PERIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a source of danger
- noun - a state of danger involving risk
- noun - a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury
- verb - pose a threat to
- verb - put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position
- Imminent danger.
- Exposure to the risk of harm or loss.
- Something that endangers or involves risk.
- verb - to place in jeopardy
There are 5 letters in PERIL: E I L P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PERIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PERIL, to go: PERIL?
Rearrange the letters in PERIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PERIL
What's nearby PERIL
Lookup in Wiki for PERIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PERIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PERIL"