Is RIPPLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RIPPLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small wave on the surface of a liquid
- noun - (electronics) an oscillation of small amplitude imposed on top of a steady value
- verb - stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- verb - flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
- To form or display little undulations or waves on the surface, as disturbed water does.
- To flow with such undulations or waves on the surface.
- To cause to form small waves or undulations.
- A small wave.
- A wavelike motion; an undulation: the ripple of a flag.
- A sound like that made by rippling water: a ripple of laughter.
- A comblike, toothed instrument for removing seeds from flax and other fibers.
- verb - to form ripples (small waves)
There are 6 letters in RIPPLE: E I L P P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RIPPLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RIPPLE, to go: RIPPLE?
Rearrange the letters in RIPPLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RIPPLE
What's nearby RIPPLE
Lookup in Wiki for RIPPLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RIPPLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RIPPLE"