Is FLIPPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLIPPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a shoe for swimming
- noun - the flat broad limb of aquatic animals specialized for swimming
- A wide, flat limb, as of a seal, whale, or other aquatic mammal, adapted for swimming.
- A rubber covering for the foot having a flat, flexible portion that widens as it extends forward from the toes, used in swimming and diving.
- noun - a broad, flat limb adapted for swimming
There are 7 letters in FLIPPER: E F I L P P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLIPPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLIPPER, to go: FLIPPER?
Rearrange the letters in FLIPPER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FLIPPER
6 letters out of FLIPPER
5 letters out of FLIPPER
4 letters out of FLIPPER
3 letters out of FLIPPER
2 letters out of FLIPPER
Contextual use of FLIPPER
What's nearby FLIPPER
Lookup in Wiki for FLIPPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLIPPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLIPPER"