Is CLIPPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLIPPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - (electronics) a nonlinear electronic circuit whose output is limited in amplitude
- noun - a fast sailing ship used in former times
- noun - shears for cutting grass or shrubbery (often used in the plural)
- noun - scissors for cutting hair or finger nails (often used in the plural)
- One that cuts, shears, or clips.
- An instrument or tool for cutting, clipping, or shearing.
- A sharp-bowed sailing vessel of the mid-19th century, having tall masts and sharp lines and built for great speed.
- One that moves very fast.
- verb - to trim by cutting
There are 7 letters in CLIPPER: C E I L P P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLIPPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLIPPER, to go: CLIPPER?
Rearrange the letters in CLIPPER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CLIPPER
6 letters out of CLIPPER
5 letters out of CLIPPER
4 letters out of CLIPPER
3 letters out of CLIPPER
2 letters out of CLIPPER
Contextual use of CLIPPER
What's nearby CLIPPER
Lookup in Wiki for CLIPPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLIPPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLIPPER"