Is PIP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PIP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a disease of poultry
- noun - a minor nonspecific ailment
- noun - a small hard seed found in some fruits
- noun - a mark on a die or on a playing card (shape depending on the suit)
- noun - a radar echo displayed so as to show the position of a reflecting surface
- verb - kill by firing a missile
- verb - hit with a missile from a weapon
- verb - defeat thoroughly
- The small seed of a fruit, as that of an apple or orange.
- To wound or kill with a bullet.
- To get the better of; defeat.
- To blackball.
- A dot indicating a unit of numerical value on dice or dominoes.
- A mark indicating the suit or numerical value of a playing card.
- A spot or a speck.
- A rootstock of certain flowering plants, especially the lily of the valley.
- Any of the small segments that make up the surface of a pineapple.
- A shoulder insignia indicating the rank of certain officers, as in the British Army.
- To break through (the shell) in hatching.
- A disease of birds, characterized by a thick mucous discharge that forms a crust in the mouth and throat.
- The crust symptomatic of this disease.
- A minor, unspecified human ailment.
- verb - to break through the shell of an egg
There are 3 letters in PIP: I P P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PIP
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIP, to go: PIP?
Rearrange the letters in PIP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PIP
What's nearby PIP
Lookup in Wiki for PIP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PIP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PIP"