Is PIPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PIPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a disease of poultry
- noun - a minor nonspecific ailment
- noun - a small hard seed found in some fruits
- noun - a mark on a die or on a playing card (shape depending on the suit)
- noun - a radar echo displayed so as to show the position of a reflecting surface
- verb - kill by firing a missile
- verb - hit with a missile from a weapon
- verb - defeat thoroughly
- verb - to break through the shell of an egg
There are 4 letters in PIPS: I P P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PIPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIPS, to go: PIPS?
Rearrange the letters in PIPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PIPS
What's nearby PIPS
Lookup in Wiki for PIPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PIPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PIPS"