Is PIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle
- noun - someone who can be employed as a detective to collect information
- noun - the scientist in charge of an experiment or research project
- noun - the 16th letter of the Greek alphabet
- noun - an antiviral drug used against HIV
- noun - a Greek letter
- verb - to jumble or disorder
There are 3 letters in PIS: I P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PIS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIS, to go: PIS?
Rearrange the letters in PIS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PIS
What's nearby PIS
Lookup in Wiki for PIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PIS"