Is NIPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NIPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small drink of liquor
- noun - (offensive slang) offensive term for a person of Japanese descent
- noun - the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- noun - the property of being moderately cold
- noun - a tart spicy quality
- noun - a small sharp bite or snip
- verb - squeeze tightly between the fingers
- verb - give a small sharp bite to
- verb - sever or remove by pinching or snipping
- verb - to squeeze between two edges or surfaces
There are 4 letters in NIPS: I N P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NIPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of NIPS, to go: NIPS?
Rearrange the letters in NIPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NIPS
What's nearby NIPS
Lookup in Wiki for NIPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NIPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NIPS"