Is PINGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PINGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a river in western Thailand
- noun - a sharp high-pitched resonant sound (as of a sonar echo or a bullet striking metal)
- verb - hit with a pinging noise
- verb - sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- verb - make a short high-pitched sound
- verb - contact, usually in order to remind of something
- verb - send a message from one computer to another to check whether it is reachable and active
- verb - to produce a brief, high-pitched sound
There are 5 letters in PINGS: G I N P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PINGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PINGS, to go: PINGS?
Rearrange the letters in PINGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PINGS
What's nearby PINGS
Lookup in Wiki for PINGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PINGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PINGS"