Is SPRING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPRING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the season of growth
- noun - a metal elastic device that returns to its shape or position when pushed or pulled or pressed
- noun - a natural flow of ground water
- noun - a point at which water issues forth
- noun - the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length
- noun - a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
- verb - move forward by leaps and bounds
- verb - develop into a distinctive entity
- verb - spring back
- verb - develop suddenly
- verb - produce or disclose suddenly or unexpectedly
- To move upward or forward in a single quick motion or a series of such motions; leap.
- To move suddenly on or as if on a spring: The door sprang shut.
- To appear or come into being quickly: New businesses were springing up rapidly.
- To issue or emerge suddenly: A cry sprang from her lips.
- To extend or curve upward, as an arch.
- To arise from a source; develop.
- To become warped, split, or cracked.
- To move out of place; come loose, as parts of a mechanism.
- To pay another’s expenses: He said he would spring for the dinner.
- To cause to leap, dart, or come forth suddenly.
- To jump over; vault.
- To release from a checked or inoperative position; actuate: spring a trap.
- To cause to warp, split, or crack, as a mast.
- To bend by force.
- To present or disclose unexpectedly or suddenly: “He sprung on the world this novel approach to political journalism” (Curtis Wilkie).
- To cause to be released from prison or other confinement.
- An elastic device, such as a coil of wire, that regains its original shape after being compressed or extended.
- An actuating force or factor; a motive.
- Elasticity; resilience.
- Energetic bounce: a spring to one’s step.
- The act or an instance of jumping or leaping.
- A usually rapid return to normal shape after removal of stress; recoil.
- A small stream of water flowing naturally from the earth.
- A source, an origin, or a beginning.
- The season of the year, occurring between winter and summer, during which the weather becomes warmer and plants revive, extending in the Northern Hemisphere from the vernal equinox to the summer solstice and popularly considered to comprise March, April, and May.
- A time of growth and renewal.
- A warping, bending, or cracking, as that caused by excessive force.
- The point at which an arch or a vault rises from its support.
- Of or acting like a spring; resilient.
- Having or supported by springs: a spring mattress.
- Of, having to do with, occurring in, or appropriate to the season of spring: spring showers; spring planting.
- Grown during the season of spring: spring crops.
- verb - to move upward suddenly and swiftly
There are 6 letters in SPRING: G I N P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPRING
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPRING, to go: SPRING?
Rearrange the letters in SPRING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPRING
What's nearby SPRING
Lookup in Wiki for SPRING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPRING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPRING"