Is SPARING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPARING in various dictionaries:
- verb - refrain from harming
- verb - save or relieve from an experience or action
- verb - give up what is not strictly needed
- verb - use frugally or carefully
- adj - avoiding waste
- Given to or marked by prudence and restraint in the use of material resources.
- Deficient or limited in quantity, fullness, or extent.
- These adjectives mean exercising or reflecting care in the use of resources, such as money.
- adv - deficient in quantity or quality [adj] : MEAGERLY
- verb - to refrain from punishing, harming, or destroying
There are 7 letters in SPARING: A G I N P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPARING
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPARING, to go: SPARING?
Rearrange the letters in SPARING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SPARING
6 letters out of SPARING
5 letters out of SPARING
4 letters out of SPARING
3 letters out of SPARING
2 letters out of SPARING
Contextual use of SPARING
What's nearby SPARING
Lookup in Wiki for SPARING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPARING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPARING"