Is RIGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RIGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - gear (including necessary machinery) for a particular enterprise
- noun - a truck consisting of a tractor and trailer together
- noun - formation of masts, spars, sails, etc., on a vessel
- noun - a set of clothing (with accessories)
- noun - gear used in fishing
- noun - a vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses
- noun - the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme
- verb - arrange the outcome of by means of deceit
- verb - manipulate in a fraudulent manner
- verb - connect or secure to
- verb - equip with sails or masts
- verb - to put in proper condition for use
There are 4 letters in RIGS: G I R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RIGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of RIGS, to go: RIGS?
Rearrange the letters in RIGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RIGS
What's nearby RIGS
Lookup in Wiki for RIGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RIGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RIGS"