Is GRITS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRITS in various dictionaries:
- noun - coarsely ground hulled corn boiled as a breakfast dish in the southern United States
- noun - a hard coarse-grained siliceous sandstone
- noun - fortitude and determination
- verb - cover with a grit
- verb - clench together
- A ground, usually white meal of dried and hulled corn kernels that is boiled and served as a breakfast food or side dish.
- Coarsely ground grain, especially corn.
- verb - to press the teeth together
There are 5 letters in GRITS: G I R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRITS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRITS, to go: GRITS?
Rearrange the letters in GRITS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRITS
What's nearby GRITS
Lookup in Wiki for GRITS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRITS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRITS"