Is STIR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STIR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a prominent or sensational but short-lived news event
- noun - emotional agitation and excitement
- noun - a rapid active commotion
- verb - move an implement through
- verb - move very slightly
- verb - stir feelings in
- verb - stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- verb - affect emotionally
- verb - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- verb - to begin moving, "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
- verb - mix or add by stirring
- To pass an implement through (a liquid, for example) in circular motions so as to mix or cool the contents: stirred the soup before tasting it.
- To introduce (an ingredient, for example) into a liquid or mixture: stirred a cup of sugar into the cake batter.
- To mix together the ingredients of before cooking or use: stirred up some popover batter; stirred the paint.
- To alter the placement of slightly; disarrange: had not stirred out of line.
- To cause to move briskly or vigorously; bestir.
- To rouse, as from indifference, and prompt to action.
- To provoke deliberately: stirred by trouble.
- To excite strong feelings in.
- To change position slightly: The dog stirred in its sleep.
- To move about actively; bestir oneself.
- To move away from a customary or usual place or position: instructed the guards not to stir from their posts.
- To take place; happen.
- To be capable of being stirred: a mixture that stirs easily.
- To be roused or affected by strong feelings: “His wrath so stirred within him, that he could have struck him dead” (Charles Dickens).
- A stirring, mixing, or poking movement.
- A slight movement.
- A disturbance or commotion.
- An excited reaction; a ferment.
- verb - to pass an implement through in circular motions
There are 4 letters in STIR: I R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STIR
To search all scrabble anagrams of STIR, to go: STIR?
Rearrange the letters in STIR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STIR
What's nearby STIR
Lookup in Wiki for STIR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STIR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STIR"