Is STIRS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STIRS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a prominent or sensational but short-lived news event
- noun - emotional agitation and excitement
- noun - a rapid active commotion
- verb - move an implement through
- verb - move very slightly
- verb - stir feelings in
- verb - stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- verb - affect emotionally
- verb - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- verb - to begin moving, "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
- verb - mix or add by stirring
- verb - to pass an implement through in circular motions
There are 5 letters in STIRS: I R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STIRS
To search all scrabble anagrams of STIRS, to go: STIRS?
Rearrange the letters in STIRS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STIRS
What's nearby STIRS
Lookup in Wiki for STIRS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STIRS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STIRS"