Is SKIRTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKIRTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - cloth covering that forms the part of a garment below the waist
- noun - a garment hanging from the waist
- noun - (Fungi) a remnant of the partial veil that in mature mushrooms surrounds the stem like a collar
- noun - informal terms for a (young) woman
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- verb - pass around or about
- verb - form the edge of
- verb - extend on all sides of simultaneously
- verb - to go or pass around
There are 6 letters in SKIRTS: I K R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIRTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKIRTS, to go: SKIRTS?
Rearrange the letters in SKIRTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SKIRTS
What's nearby SKIRTS
Lookup in Wiki for SKIRTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SKIRTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SKIRTS"