Is SITS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SITS in various dictionaries:
- verb - be seated
- verb - be around, often idly or without specific purpose
- verb - take a seat
- verb - be in session
- verb - assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- verb - sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
- verb - be located or situated somewhere
- verb - work or act as a baby-sitter
- verb - show to a seat
- verb - serve in a specific professional capacity
- verb - to rest on the buttocks
There are 4 letters in SITS: I S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SITS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SITS, to go: SITS?
Rearrange the letters in SITS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SITS
What's nearby SITS
Lookup in Wiki for SITS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SITS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SITS"