Is SHITS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHITS in various dictionaries:
- noun - obscene terms for feces
- noun - obscene words for unacceptable behavior
- noun - a small worthless amount
- noun - a coarse term for defecation
- noun - insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- noun - something of little value
- verb - give away information about somebody
- verb - have a bowel movement
- verb - to defecate -- usually considered vulgar
There are 5 letters in SHITS: H I S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHITS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHITS, to go: SHITS?
Rearrange the letters in SHITS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHITS
What's nearby SHITS
Lookup in Wiki for SHITS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHITS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHITS"