Is THIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THIS in various dictionaries:
- Used to refer to the person or thing present, nearby, or just mentioned: This is my cat.
- Used to refer to what is about to be said: Now don’t laugh when you hear this.
- Used to refer to the present event, action, or time: said he’d be back before this.
- Used to indicate the nearer or the more immediate one: This is mine and that is yours.
- Being just mentioned or present in space, time, or thought: She left early this morning.
- Being nearer or more immediate: this side and that side.
- Being about to be stated or described: Just wait till you hear this story.
- Used as an emphatic substitute for the indefinite article: looking for this book of recipes.
- pron - the person or thing just mentioned
There are 4 letters in THIS: H I S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THIS
To search all scrabble anagrams of THIS, to go: THIS?
Rearrange the letters in THIS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THIS
What's nearby THIS
Lookup in Wiki for THIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THIS"