Is SMITH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SMITH in various dictionaries:
- noun - Rhodesian statesman who declared independence of Zimbabwe from Great Britain (born in 1919)
- noun - United States sculptor (1906-1965)
- noun - United States singer noted for her rendition of patriotic songs (1909-1986)
- noun - United States suffragist who refused to pay taxes until she could vote (1792-1886)
- noun - United States blues singer (1894-1937)
- noun - religious leader who founded the Mormon Church in 1830 (1805-1844)
- noun - English explorer who helped found the colony at Jamestown, Virginia
- noun - Scottish economist who advocated private enterprise and free trade (1723-1790)
- noun - someone who works at something specified
- noun - someone who works metal (especially by hammering it when it is hot and malleable)
- A metalworker, especially one who works metal when it is hot and malleable.
- A blacksmith.
- One who makes or works at something specified.
- noun - a worker in metals
There are 5 letters in SMITH: H I M S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SMITH
To search all scrabble anagrams of SMITH, to go: SMITH?
Rearrange the letters in SMITH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SMITH
What's nearby SMITH
Lookup in Wiki for SMITH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SMITH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SMITH"