Is MIST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MIST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a thin fog with condensation near the ground
- verb - become covered with mist
- verb - make less visible or unclear
- verb - spray finely or cover with mist
- A mass of fine droplets of water in the atmosphere near or in contact with the earth.
- Water vapor condensed on and clouding the appearance of a surface.
- Fine drops of a liquid, such as water, perfume, or medication, sprayed into the air.
- A suspension of fine drops of a liquid in a gas.
- Something that dims or conceals.
- A haze before the eyes that blurs the vision.
- Something that produces or gives the impression of dimness or obscurity: the mists of the past.
- A drink consisting of a liquor served over cracked ice.
- To be or become obscured or blurred by or as if by mist.
- To rain in a fine shower.
- To conceal or veil as if with mist.
- To moisturize (plants or dry air, for example) with a fine spray of water.
- adj - clean and pure
- verb - to remove obstructions
There are 4 letters in MIST: I M S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MIST
To search all scrabble anagrams of MIST, to go: MIST?
Rearrange the letters in MIST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MIST
What's nearby MIST
Lookup in Wiki for MIST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MIST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MIST"