Is ITEMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ITEMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list
- noun - a small part that can be considered separately from the whole
- noun - a whole individual unit
- noun - an isolated fact that is considered separately from the whole
- noun - an individual instance of a type of symbol
- verb - to set down the particulars of
There are 5 letters in ITEMS: E I M S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ITEMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ITEMS, to go: ITEMS?
Rearrange the letters in ITEMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ITEMS
What's nearby ITEMS
Lookup in Wiki for ITEMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ITEMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ITEMS"