Is MITE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MITE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a slight but appreciable amount
- noun - any of numerous very small to minute arachnids often infesting animals or plants or stored foods
- Any of various small or minute arachnids of the order Acarina that are often parasitic on animals and plants, infest stored food products, and in some species transmit disease.
- A very small contribution or amount of money.
- A widow’s mite.
- A very small object, creature, or particle.
- A coin of very small value, especially an obsolete British coin worth half a farthing.
- noun - a small arachnid
There are 4 letters in MITE: E I M T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MITE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MITE, to go: MITE?
Rearrange the letters in MITE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MITE
What's nearby MITE
Lookup in Wiki for MITE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MITE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MITE"