Is REMIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REMIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the topic that a person, committee, or piece of research is expected to deal with or has authority to deal with
- noun - (law) the act of remitting (especially the referral of a law case to another court)
- verb - send (money) in payment
- verb - hold back to a later time
- verb - release from (claims, debts, or taxes)
- verb - refer (a matter or legal case) to another committee or authority or court for decision
- verb - forgive
- verb - make slack as by lessening tension or firmness
- verb - diminish or abate
- To transmit (money) in payment.
- To refrain from exacting (a tax or penalty, for example); cancel.
- To pardon; forgive: remitted their sins.
- To restore to a former condition or position.
- To refer (a case) to another court for further consideration or action.
- To refer (a matter) to a committee or an authority for decision.
- To allow to slacken: The storm remitted its fury.
- To desist from; give up.
- To put off; postpone.
- To transmit money.
- To diminish; abate.
- The act of remitting, especially the referral of a case to another court.
- A matter remitted for further consideration.
- verb - to send money in payment
There are 5 letters in REMIT: E I M R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REMIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of REMIT, to go: REMIT?
Rearrange the letters in REMIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REMIT
What's nearby REMIT
Lookup in Wiki for REMIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REMIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REMIT"