Is RIME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RIME in various dictionaries:
- noun - ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside)
- noun - correspondence in the sounds of two or more lines (especially final sounds)
- verb - be similar in sound, especially with respect to the last syllable
- verb - compose rhymes
- A coating of ice, as on grass and trees, formed when extremely cold water droplets freeze almost instantly on a cold surface.
- A coating, as of mud or slime, likened to a frosty film: “A meal couldn’t leave us feeling really full unless it laid down a rime of fat globules in our mouths and stomachs” (James Fallows).
- verb - to compose verse with corresponding terminal sounds
There are 4 letters in RIME: E I M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RIME
To search all scrabble anagrams of RIME, to go: RIME?
Rearrange the letters in RIME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RIME
What's nearby RIME
Lookup in Wiki for RIME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RIME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RIME"