Is TIMER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TIMER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a timepiece that measures a time interval and signals its end
- noun - (sports) an official who keeps track of the time elapsed
- noun - a regulator that activates or deactivates a mechanism at set times
- One who keeps track of time; a timekeeper.
- A timepiece, especially one used for measuring and signaling the end of time intervals, as on a stove.
- A switch or regulator that controls or activates and deactivates another mechanism at set times.
- A device that controls the timing of the sparks that ignite the fuel in an internal-combustion engine.
- verb - to determine the speed or duration of
There are 5 letters in TIMER: E I M R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TIMER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TIMER, to go: TIMER?
Rearrange the letters in TIMER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TIMER
What's nearby TIMER
Lookup in Wiki for TIMER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TIMER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TIMER"