Is TIER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TIER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a relative position or degree of value in a graded group
- noun - any one of two or more competitors who tie one another
- noun - a worker who ties something
- noun - something that is used for tying
- noun - one of two or more layers one atop another
- One of a series of rows placed one above another: a stadium with four tiers of seats.
- A rank or class.
- One that ties: a tier of knots.
- verb - to arrange in tiers (rows placed one above another)
There are 4 letters in TIER: E I R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TIER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TIER, to go: TIER?
Rearrange the letters in TIER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TIER
What's nearby TIER
Lookup in Wiki for TIER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TIER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TIER"