Is TIRED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TIRED in various dictionaries:
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- verb - deplete
- verb - cause to be bored
- adj - depleted of strength or energy
- adj - repeated too often
- Exhausted of strength or energy; fatigued.
- Impatient; bored: tired of the same old sandwiches.
- Overused; hackneyed: a tired joke.
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY
There are 5 letters in TIRED: D E I R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TIRED
To search all scrabble anagrams of TIRED, to go: TIRED?
Rearrange the letters in TIRED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TIRED
What's nearby TIRED
Lookup in Wiki for TIRED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TIRED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TIRED"