Is RITE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RITE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an established ceremony prescribed by a religion
- noun - any customary observance or practice
- The prescribed or customary form for conducting a religious or other solemn ceremony: the rite of baptism.
- A ceremonial act or series of acts: fertility rites.
- noun - a ceremonial act or procedure
There are 4 letters in RITE: E I R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RITE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RITE, to go: RITE?
Rearrange the letters in RITE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RITE
What's nearby RITE
Lookup in Wiki for RITE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RITE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RITE"