Is MITER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MITER in various dictionaries:
- noun - joint that forms a corner
- noun - the surface of a beveled end of a piece where a miter joint is made
- noun - a liturgical headdress worn by bishops on formal occasions
- verb - bevel the edges of, to make a miter joint
- verb - confer a miter on (a bishop)
- verb - fit together in a miter joint
- The liturgical headdress and part of the insignia of a Christian bishop.
- A thong for binding the hair, worn by women in ancient Greece.
- The ceremonial headdress worn by ancient Jewish high priests.
- A miter joint.
- The edge of a piece of material that has been beveled preparatory to making a miter joint.
- A miter square.
- To bestow a miter upon.
- To make (two pieces or surfaces) join with a miter joint.
- To meet in a miter joint.
- verb - to raise to the rank of a bishop
There are 5 letters in MITER: E I M R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MITER
To search all scrabble anagrams of MITER, to go: MITER?
Rearrange the letters in MITER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MITER
What's nearby MITER
Lookup in Wiki for MITER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MITER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MITER"