Is TERM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TERM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a word or expression used for some particular thing
- noun - a limited period of time
- noun - (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement
- noun - any distinct quantity contained in a polynomial
- noun - one of the substantive phrases in a logical proposition
- noun - the end of gestation or point at which birth is imminent
- noun - (architecture) a statue or a human bust or an animal carved out of the top of a square pillar
- verb - name formally or designate with a term
- A limited period of time.
- A period when a school or court is in session.
- A point in time at which something ends; termination: an apprenticeship nearing its term.
- The end of a normal gestation period: carried the fetus to term.
- A deadline, as for making a payment.
- A fixed period of time for which an estate is granted.
- An estate granted for a fixed period.
- A word or group of words having a particular meaning: had to explain the term gridlock.
- Often terms.
- One of the quantities composing a ratio or fraction or forming a series.
- One of the quantities connected by addition or subtraction signs in an equation; a member.
- Each of the two concepts being compared or related in a proposition.
- A stone or post marking a boundary, especially a squared and downwardtapering pillar adorned with a head and upper torso.
- As measured or indicated by; in units of: distances expressed in terms of kilometers as well as miles; cheap entertainment, but costly in terms of time wasted.
- In relation to; with reference to: “facilities planned and programmed in terms of their interrelationships, instead of evolving haphazardly” (Wharton Magazine).
- verb - to give a name to
There are 4 letters in TERM: E M R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TERM
To search all scrabble anagrams of TERM, to go: TERM?
Rearrange the letters in TERM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TERM
What's nearby TERM
Lookup in Wiki for TERM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TERM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TERM"