Is METER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of METER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the basic unit of length adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites (approximately 1.094 yards)
- noun - any of various measuring instruments for measuring a quantity
- noun - (prosody) the accent in a metrical foot of verse
- noun - rhythm as given by division into parts of equal duration
- verb - measure with a meter
- verb - stamp with a meter indicating the postage
- The measured arrangement of words in poetry, as by accentual rhythm, syllabic quantity, or the number of syllables in a line.
- A particular arrangement of words in poetry, such as iambic pentameter, determined by the kind and number of metrical units in a line.
- The rhythmic pattern of a stanza, determined by the kind and number of lines.
- Division into measures or bars.
- A specific rhythm determined by the number of beats and the time value assigned to each note in a measure.
- Any of various devices designed to measure time, distance, speed, or intensity or indicate and record or regulate the amount or volume, as of the flow of a gas or an electric current.
- A postage meter.
- A parking meter.
- To measure with a meter: meter a flow of water.
- To supply in a measured or regulated amount: metered the allotted gasoline to each vehicle.
- To imprint with postage or other revenue stamps by means of a postage meter or similar device: metering bulk mail.
- To provide with a parking meter or parking meters: meter parking spaces.
- verb - to measure by mechanical means
There are 5 letters in METER: E E M R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to METER
To search all scrabble anagrams of METER, to go: METER?
Rearrange the letters in METER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of METER
What's nearby METER
Lookup in Wiki for METER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of METER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: METER"