Is TREE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TREE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown
- noun - a figure that branches from a single root
- noun - English actor and theatrical producer noted for his lavish productions of Shakespeare (1853-1917)
- verb - force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
- verb - plant with trees
- verb - chase an animal up a tree
- verb - stretch (a shoe) on a shoetree
- A perennial woody plant having a main trunk and usually a distinct crown.
- A plant or shrub resembling a tree in form or size.
- Something, such as a clothes tree, that resembles a tree in form.
- A wooden beam, post, stake, or bar used as part of a framework or structure.
- A saddletree.
- A diagram showing a family lineage; a family tree.
- A gallows.
- The cross on which Jesus was crucified.
- To force up a tree: Dogs treed the raccoon.
- To force into a difficult position; corner.
- To supply with trees: a field that had been treed with oak saplings.
- In a situation of great difficulty or perplexity; helpless.
- verb - to drive up a tree (a tall, woody plant)
There are 4 letters in TREE: E E R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TREE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TREE, to go: TREE?
Rearrange the letters in TREE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TREE
What's nearby TREE
Lookup in Wiki for TREE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TREE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TREE"