Is GREET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GREET in various dictionaries:
- verb - express greetings upon meeting someone
- verb - send greetings to
- verb - react to in a certain way
- verb - be perceived by
- To salute or welcome in a friendly and respectful way with speech or writing, as upon meeting or in opening a letter.
- To receive with a specified reaction: greet a joke with laughter.
- To be perceived by: A din greeted our ears.
- verb - to address in a friendly and courteous way
- verb - to express sorrow by shedding tears
There are 5 letters in GREET: E E G R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GREET
To search all scrabble anagrams of GREET, to go: GREET?
Rearrange the letters in GREET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GREET
What's nearby GREET
Lookup in Wiki for GREET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GREET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GREET"